FOI Request - Charging Policies Residential Care
Please provide copies of charging policies for residential care services and domicilliary care services.
We should be obliged if you could confirm the following:
1. How does Moray Council treat compensation recovered as part of a personal injury claim for damages?
2. How does Moray Council treat compensation held within a Personal injury Settlement Trust?
3. When carrying out a financial assessment, does Moray Council take income generated by the capital held in a Personal Injury Trust into account?
Copy of charging policy can be found here.
1. Taken into account in financial assessment.
2. See Q3 below.
3. Charging for Residential Care - CRAG is applied, in particular Section 10 - Trust Funds. Information can be found here.
Copy of Non Residential Contributions Policy can be found here.