FOI Request - Accidents/Claims by Employees
We request the below information from 2012 to date. Please provide this information as an annual break down by accident category.
1. Information detailing the number of accidents reported by employees or subcontractors of the local authority
2. Information detailing the number of claims intimated as a result of accidents at work by employees or subcontractors of the local authority
3. Information detailing number of successful claims by employees or subcontractors of the local authority
4. Information detailing the number of accidents of non-employees occuring on any property owned or operated by the local authority
5. Information detailing the number of claims intimated to the local authority under the principle of occupiers liability
6. Information detailing the number of successful claims against the local authority under the principle of occupiers liability
7. Information detailing any reporting obligations on the local authority for the number of claims intimated as a result of employers liability, occupiers liability or medical negligence. Please provide details regarding this reporting obligation including who the accidents are reported to as well as how frequently reports have to be made. Please redact any personal information.
1. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible, for ease of reference please see Health & Safety Annual Reports to Committee:
Item 11 here (2014): http://www.moray.gov.uk/minutes/data/PR20150414A00.pdf
Item 11 here (2012-13): http://www.moray.gov.uk/minutes/data/PR20130702A00.pdf
Item 14 here (2013-14): http://www.moray.gov.uk/minutes/data/PR20140415A00.pdf
2. 2012/13: 6
3. 1 successful claim
4. Our system does not split public liability claims to allow us to identify claims which relate to properties.
5. See Q 4
6. See Q 4
7. Information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland)_Act 2002 as no clarification received.