FOI Request - Path to Rear of Health Centre, Strathcona Road, Forres
1. Has the footway/roadway been adopted for maintenance by the local authority, and was it so adopted on 20 June 2014
2. Inspection/maintenance records for 12 months prior to the accident to date
3. Any records of accidents from 20 June 2014
4. Please let us have records of complaints about the state of the road/footpath at the accident locus for a 12 month period prior to the accident
5. Please provide your statement of the Roads Authority's policy under Code of Practice for Delivering Best Value in Highway Maintenance 2001 and/or Well Maintained Highways Code of Practice 2005 or alternatively records of the Minutes of Highway Authority or Local Authority meetings where maintenance or repair policy have been discussed or decided.
6. In terms of the local authority policy, what is the frequency of inspection for the accident locus, and how is the inspection to be carried out
7. In terms of the local authority policy, what kind of road/footway defects are considered to be hazardous
1. The pathway is not adopted by the Council - the path is not on the List of Public Roads therefore Roads Maintenance have no responsibilities for it.
5. Please bear in mind that this path is not on the List of Public Roads therefore Roads Maintenance have no responsibilities for it.
6. As the locus is not on the list of public roads it is not inspected by Roads Maintenance.
7. Details of this can be found within the lifecycle plans section of the RAMP (see Q5 above) however as this path is not adopted, these would not be applicable