FOI Request - Charges for Social Care
1. In your local authority how many people pay charges for social care, including those who pay for home care, day care, community alarms and other non residential community care services?
2. How many people applied for a waiver of these charges in the calendar year 2014?
3. How many people were granted a waiver of these charges either in full or partially in 2014?
4. How people were in arrears of payment of their social care charges of more than 4 weeks in 2014?
5. How many people had debt management procedures commenced against them for non payment of social care charges?
6. How many people were taken to court to enforce non payment of social care changes?
SERVICES AS FOLLOWS:
221 Stairlift Maintenance
192 Meals on Wheels
18 Day Care Lunches
253 Home Care/Social Support/Community Support/Housing Support
4. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002