FOI Request - Healthy Lifestyles
Please can we request, under the freedom of information act, answers to the following questions:-
1. What services are available to support your populations to change their lifestyle behaviours (including smoking cessation, healthy eating, maintaining a healthy weight, physical activity and drinking responsibly)?
2. Are these services accessible by people living with or beyond cancer?
3. Do these services follow the appropriate NICE guidance?
4. How are these services delivered i.e. face to face (individual or group); digitally (text, email) etc?
5. Are there any inclusion or exclusion criteria?
6. How long does the service last i.e. how long is an individual supported to change their lifestyle behaviour?
This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. The information may be held by NHS Grampian.