FOI Request - Food Hygiene (Scotland) Regulations 2006
• Food Hygiene (Scotland) Regulations 2006 - Regulation 6, Regulation 7, Regulation 8 and Regulation 9
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by The Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 24th February 2015
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to The Moray Council as at 24th February 2015
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of The Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 24th February 2015
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by The Moray Council, from 7th August 2014 to 24th February 2015 under the legislation listed above
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•status of the action.
•amounts owed to the council (when available).
We do not require the personal data contained with these records. We would also prefer to receive this information in an electronic format, failing which in hard copy.
The information requested is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. For ease the information can be found at http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_86203.html