FOI Request - Staff Numbers and Leavers (exc schools)
I would like to request the following information for the period 1st January 2014 – 31st December 2014 (or for the last complete reporting year if easier) and to exclude employees of schools in the local authority area.
1. The total number of full time staff (as of 31/12/14)
2. The total number of part time staff (as of 31/12/14)
3. The full time equivalent number of staff (as of 31/12/14)
4. The number of compulsory and voluntary redundancies made by the local authority in the above stated period (please note, I only require a number, no information regarding positions made redundant or of settlements)
5. Number of resignations accepted by the authority for the above stated period (please note, I only require a number, no data concerning the roles resigned, departments effected, etc.)
6. Number of newly recruited staff for the above stated period
7. Total number of sickness days taken by local authority staff for the above stated period (for the whole authority, not per person)
8. Total number of Full Time Equivalent sickness days taken by local authority staff for the above stated period (for the whole authority, not per person)
9. Total number of grievances (Please note, for disciplinary data, I only require a number, no specific details of any action instigated)
4. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible.
7. 26705.38 days lost against FTE
8. 14.02 FTE (This is based on 1904 days per annum as the FTE calculator. (1904 is the average of a 37 hour per week (1924) & a 36¼ hour week (1885))
9. One grievance was initiated in calendar year 2014