FOI Request - Expenses
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act. For years 2012, 2013 and 2014 to date:
1. Fees paid by the Moray Council to cover expenses after losing a case a legal case; a summary of the case, the name of the opposing party, the date the award was made against the council; the value of any other compensation paid by the council.
2. Fees paid by the council to cover expenses after losing a planning appeal brought against the council; a summary of the appeal, the name of the party appealing, the date the award was made against the council; the value of any other compensation paid by the council.
1. The information you requested can be found here.
2. The Directorate for Planning and Environmental Appeals awarded expenses against the Moray Council on 28.4.2014 (£1999.50), 1.5.2014 (£2520.00) and 27.8.14 (£5524.38) in relation to planning enforcement appeals at Station Caravan Park, Hopeman.
Information can be found here. Search references ENA-300-2006, ENA-300-2007, ENA-300-2008, ENA-300-2009, ENA-300-2010, ENA-300-2011
1. E Manley v TMC - Licensing HMO appeal - Expenses £2930.89 - extra judicial settlement of legal case July 2014
2. C Halley v TMC - Licensing Street Trader appeal - Expenses ££8069.83 - awarded 12/06/2013
3. TMC v A Debiden - ASBO case - sheriff court case - Expenses via Civil Legal Assistance Office £53,512.41 - awarded 01/12/2012 - link for the judgement can be found here
4. TMC v M Fleming - Housing case - Expenses £1440 - awarded 06/08/2013