FOI Request - E-cigarettes Schools
1. Can you tell me please which schools in the council area have banned e-cigarettes from school buildings and grounds and which have not.
2. Also, for the last year, can you tell me how many pupils have had e-cigarettes confiscated at each school.
3. Have the schools spoken to children about e-cigarettes? If so what has been said to them and in what class?
1. Smoking is prohibited in and around all Council buildings including schools.
2. Incidents, of any kind are logged in each pupil's PPR (Pupil's Personal Record). Schools do not hold an overview and would have to go into each, therefore this information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.