FOI Request - Printer Toner and Ink Cartridges
Request - 101000269114
I am writing to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act for information on usage of printer toner and inkjet cartridges by the council.
Please provide the following information:
1. How much did your organisation spend on printer toner and inkjet cartridges in 2013/14? (if 2013/14 is not yet available please provide for 2012/13)
2. What provider(s) did your organisation use for the supply of printer toner and inkjet cartridges in 2013/14? (if 2013/14 is not yet available please provide for 2012/13)
3. What is the duration of your existing contracts that covers the supply of printer toner and inkjet cartridges and when do they end?
4. What percentage of your used printer toner and inkjet cartridges goes to landfill (if known)?
5. Please provide the job title of the key decision maker pertaining to the selection of printer toner and inkjet cartridges?
2. Spectrum Computer Supplies Ltd.
3. The Council procures its toner and inkjet cartridges via the Scottish Government national contract for IT consumables. This is a three year contract which expires at the end of August 2015. The contract has an optional extension of one year.
4. The supplier provides a recycling service free of charge as part of the contract.
5. ICT Infrastructure Manager
Useful procurement links: