FOI Request - Planning Enforcement Changes - Localism Act 2011
1. In accordance with section 124 of the Localism Act 2011, has your local authority applied to the Magistrates' Court for a planning enforcement order to enforce against any breaches of planning control?
2. If yes, how many times?
3. If yes, are you able to provide me with any information on this, including (but not limited to):
• whether the application was successful
• approximate length of time taken from application to grant/refusal of order
• the procedure required (any detail which is not in the Localism Act would be of assistance)
• any notes taken during the hearing (with personal information redacted)
This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act. This legislation is applicable in England.