FOI Request - Procurement Arrangements
In respect of financial year 2013-14:
1. How much did your local authority spend in total in relation to goods and services procured from companies and third parties?
2. Do you record the national origin of companies or third parties who have been awarded contracts under your procurement arrangements?
3. Do you have a policy to prioritise procurement from UK based companies?
4. In financial year 2013-14 how much did your local authority spend with UK based companies or third parties defined as where the majority of the organisation's work was undertaken by UK based workers in the United Kingdom?
5. In financial year 2013-14 how much did your local authority spend with UK based companies or third parties defined as where the company is head quartered in the United Kingdom?
Our year end has only just closed – we are still working on the figures for 2013/14 but have given you the figure for 2012/13 as a guide
1. 2012/13 £120M
4. We do not record actual spend contract by contract and as I indicate above in (2) we do not record the national origin of contract award
5. We do not record actual spend by contract, our contract register only records estimated spend values and our contract awards are posted on the national portal (publiccontractscotland).