FOI Request - Soft Play Centres
Please accept the following as a formal request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Also, please note, when I talk about soft play centre I mean the likes of this place: http://www.eica-ratho.co.uk/facilities/scrambles-soft-play
1. Do you have any council-run soft play centres in your local authority area?
2. If so, please list them.
3. How big in square metres is each soft play centre (including seating area, café, kitchen, etc)?
4. What is the total capacity of each soft play centre, broken down by adults and children?
5. How many people did your council employ to staff soft play centres as at 31st December, broken down by (i) centre, (ii) headcount and (iii) WTE?
6. What was the turnover of each soft play centre in EACH of the past three financial years?
7. What was the profit or loss of each soft play centre in EACH of the past three financial years?
8. How many customers used each soft play centre in EACH of the past three financial years, broken down by adults and children?
9. If you have any accounts for soft play centres please provide them to me.
We do not have any Council run soft play centres.