FOI Request - Equality & Diversity Training - Secondary Teachers
Please note, by 'Secondary school teachers' is meant all main grade teachers, Principal Teachers, Deputy Headteachers and Headteachers employed by you on permanent contracts.
1. Do you provide Secondary school teachers within your employment with training on the Equality Act obligations which are specific to their roles as education providers?
2. Do you provide Secondary school teaching staff within your employment with any other training relating to general 'Equality' duties and responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010?
3. Do you provide such training as referred to in questions 1 and 2 to those teachers employed by you on temporary contracts - whether short term 'supply' teachers or those on longer fixed term contracts?
If the answer to question 1 or 2 is 'yes':
4. How often do you deliver or (where the training is offered via an external provider) offer access to this training?
5. How many Secondary school teachers within your employment have attended such training in school years 2011-2012 and 2012-2013?
6. How many permanent Secondary school teachers in total did you employ in school years 2011-2012 and 2012-2013?
7. How many Secondary schools within your Authority are registered for UNICEF's 'Rights Respecting Schools' Award