FOI Request - Council & ICT Staff and Revenue Budget
1. Within the council’s organisational structure who does the Head of ICT Services report to?
2. Please provide an organisational chart of your council’s management structure (please remove any personal information).
3. Please provide an organisational chart for ICT Services.
4. Please provide job titles and the number of staff against each job title (please do not provide personal details).
5. What was the FTE and headcount of the council’s staff for 2013/14?
6. What is the FTE and headcount of the council’s staff for 2014/15?
7. What was the FTE and the headcount of ICT Services for 2013/14?
8. What is the FTE and the headcount of ICT Services for 2014/15?
1. What was the council’s annual revenue budget for 2013/14?
2. What is the council’s annual revenue budget for 2014/15?
3. What was ICT Services annual revenue budget for 2013/14?
4. What is the ICT Services annual revenue budget for 2014/15?
5. Does the ICT revenue budget include centralised telephony costs?
6. If not please provide the annual telephony costs?
7. Are any ICT budgets devolved to other services?
8. What capital funds for ICT were approved for 2013/14?
9. What capital funds for ICT are approved for 2014/15 onwards?
3 ICT Support
1. Which ICT Services or functions (if any) are outsourced?
2. Are the costs of outsourced services contained within the ICT Services revenue budget?
a. Please provide details (functions and amount). Vendor names are not required.
3. Does the council’s IT Services support the schools?
4. If not, who provides ICT support to schools?
5. Using ITIL definitions:
a. How many estimated incidents will ICT Services have managed in 2013/14?
b. How many estimated service requests will ICT Services have managed in 2013/14?
c. How many estimated problems will ICT Services have managed in 2013/14?
d. How many estimated changes will ICT Services have implemented in 2013/14?
1. Corporate Director of Corporate Services
2. Management Structure can be found here.
4. See Q3
5. Headcount FTE
(inc relief/supply) (inc relief/supply)
2011 5122 3422
2012 5127 3471
2013 5027 3408
6. This information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; information not available. Not yet reported.
7. See Q3 above.
8. This information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; information not available. Not yet reported.
1. £192.7 million
2. £191 million
3. £2.2 million
4. £2.4 million
7. Yes - any service-specific licences, software contracts etc (~£1m)
8. £0.98 million
9. £0.75 million
3. ICT Support
c. included in a) above
d. included in b) above
NB the current Servicedesk software is not ITIL compliant so doesn't categorise faults as requested above.