FOI Request - Council Property Disused/Empty
1. How many buildings the council owns that are presently disused/empty? Please repeat the question for 2013, 2012 and 2011.
2. How many of these buildings does the council pay security firms to protect? Please name them and the cost the council has paid for in security for each of the properties in 2013, 2012 and 2011?
3. Do any of the above named buildings have planning applications pending or passed in respect of them?
1. The up to date information you requested can be found here. The information is held on a live database and cannot provide previous years therefore this information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
3. The information you requested can be found here.