FOI Request - Effect Transport Planning Expend.-Financial
Providing a response to each question separately. For each transportation consultant (listed by company
name) who have or are providing service during this financial year 30th March 2013 to date within your
1. A summary of total budget paid (In aggregate and by consultant) towards consultancy support for any
highways / transportation scheme within your area- excluding works capital costs.
2. A summary of total budget paid (In aggregate and by consultant) towards consultancy support for
transport planning only related studies I.e. this will be fees paid in exchange for STAG appraisals,
Transport Assessments, Travel Plans etc.
3. A summary of transport planning consultancy funding (In aggregate and by consultant) provided through
a regional partnership.
1. We have spent £381k (excl. vat) to date this year on consultant support for roads and transportation schemes. This includes modelling, Western Link Road design and Pansport Bridge road safety audit.
3. Zero from Regional Transport Partnerships (RTP) as work is directly for the Moray Council.