FOI Request - Town & Country Planning (Scot) Act 1997 Info
1. We would be obliged if you can provide us with details of all notices served or orders made by Moray Council that remain extant to 18th December 2013 under the legislation listed below.
2. The request also includes those notices and orders that have been complied with that have monies owing to the council or invoices pending in respect of works carried by or on behalf of the council to resolve the matter.
3. If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the details of all notices served or orders made by Moray Council, from 1st July 2013 to 18th December 2013 under the legislation listed below.
• Town & Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 - S207 & S208 and Roads (Scotland) Act 1984 S12 & S68
4. Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• Address descriptions of the subjects the orders are made over.
• Relevant dates.
• Plans of showing the extent of the orders
We do not require the personal data contained with these records.
Between 1/7/13 and 18/12/13 we made no orders in terms of S.207/208 of the Town and Country Planning (S) Act 1997 or s.12 of the Roads (Sc) Act 1984 and we made the following under s.68 of the Roads (S) Act 1984 The Moray Council ( U23E Loch Oire Road- Stopping Up) Order 2013 Confirmed by Committee on 29/10/13 and comes into operation on 7/3/14.
There is no outstanding monies owed to the Council.