FOI Request - Environmental Protection Act 1990 Information
1. We would be obliged if you can provide us with details of all notices served or orders made by Moray Council that remain extant to 20th December 2013 under the legislation listed below.
2. The request also includes those notices and orders that have been complied with that have monies owing to the council or invoices pending in respect of works carried by or on behalf of the council.
3. If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the details of all notices served or orders made by Moray Council, from 1st July 2013 to 20th December 2013 under the following legislation:
• Environmental Protection Act 1990 S80, S90 & S92
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• reference numbers.
• addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
• summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
• relevant dates.
• status of the action.
• amounts owed to the council (when available).
We do not require the personal data contained with these records
No notices in terms of Section 80 of this Act during the specified period have been issued or have any outstanding or have monies due.