FOI Request - Telephone Maintenance Contract
Please can you send me the following contract information with regards to the organisation's telephone maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other):
1. Existing Supplier: if there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
2. Total contract value: the total value of the contract.
3. Number of users.
4. Hardware Brand: the primary hardware brand of the telephone system.
5. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system eg. contact centre, communication manager.
6. Contract Duration: please include any extension periods.
7. Contract expiry date: please provide me with the day/month/year.
8. Contract review date: please provide me with the day/month/year.
9. Contract description: please provide me with a brief description of the overall contract.
10. Contact detail: of the person from within the organisation responsible for each contract, full contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
11. If the service support area has more than one provider for telephone maintenance then can you please split each contract up individually for each provider.
12. If the contract is a managed service or is a contract that provides more than just telephone maintenance please can you send me all of the information specified above including the person from within the organisation responsible for that particular contract.
13. Also, if the contract is due to expire please provide me with the likely outcome of the expiring contract.
14. If this is a new contract or a new supplier, please can you provide me with a short list of suppliers that bid on this service/support contract?
Questions 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 The information is accessible and available and is therefore exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
3. 3000 extensions
10. The contacts for the contracts are the ICT Applications Manager, Mr P McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org and the ICT Infrastructure Manager Mr G Cooper, email@example.com