FOI Request - Substance Misuse Services
I am writing to seek information about substance misuse services that are commissioned by Public Health in your Local Authority.
1. Does your Local Authority the Public Health Team commission specialist young people's substance misuse services (ie. services for your people experiencing alcohol and/or substance misuse problems)?
2. What is your current annual spend on specialist young people's substance misuse services (2013/14)?
3. Is there a proportion of the spend that is delivered through Payment by Results (PbR)?
4. If a proportion of the spend is made by Payment by Results please state the amount.
5. If a proportion of the spend is made by Payment by Results please state the measure used (eg. number of referrals, planned discharges, etc)?
6. A description of the service you are commissioning?
7. A copy of the current service specification for specialist young people's substance misuse service you commission?
It would be helpful if you were to provide any brief notes which might be necessary to understand the context of the information provided, although I recognise that you are not obliged to do this. If the information requested contains sections of confidential information, please blank out or remove these sections, and mark clearly that they have been removed.
As it stands Public Health are not part of The Moray Council. Public Health from NHS Grampian do not commission the local authority to provide any services in Moray re alcohol and drugs and we do not work with payment by results.