FOI Request - Telecare
I wish to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act about telecare in the last two years.
Please provide details about monitoring of citizens in council care, with specific reference to:
(1) The number of people being remotely monitored for location (e.g. to show the whereabouts of dementia patients at risk of getting lost) Electronic location devices
(2) The number of people being remotely monitored for vital signs (e.g. those at risk or heart attack or stroke)
(3) The number of people being remotely monitored for health check-ups (e.g. those at risk of falling or with incontinence problems) Enuresis sensors
(4) The number of people remotely monitored for environmental harm (e.g. flood warning, smoke, carbon monoxide)
1. We currently have 5 service users with a GPS tracker.
2. We do not currently offer this service.
3. We currently have 88 service users with a fall detector and have no-one with an enuresis sensor.
4. We currently have 3 service users with a flood detector, 64 service users with an automatic smoke detector and 14 service users with a carbon monoxide detector.