FOI Request - Anti Social Complaints
1. The total number of Anti-Social complaints made to the Council by Council Tenants and Owner Occupiers, From the period 1st January 2006 to 31st August 2013.
2. The total number of Anti-Social complaints made to the Council by external agencies, e.g. Police, registered social landlords, housing associations. From the period 2006 to 2013
3. The total number of Anti Social behaviour orders issued by the Council and by the Police from the period 2006 to 2013.
4. The total number of Anti Social behaviour orders issued by Housing Associations from the period 2006 to 2013
5. The total number of Acceptable behaviour contracts issued by the Council from the period 2006 to 2013
6. The total number of Unacceptable behaviour notices issued by the Council from the period 2006 to 2013.
7. The total number of evictions for Antisocial behaviour, from 2006 to 2013
If you use a different format of Anti Social warning system then please include these on your returns
1. 2006/07 - 221, 2007/08 - 216, 2008/09 - 148, 2009/10 - 132, 2010/11 - 122, 2011/12 - 135, 2012/13 - 159, 2013/14 - 57 (up to 31/08/13)
2. From 2006-2010, all correspondence relating to ASB complaints was filed in individual house files, only basic information was stored on the ASB database i.e. date complaint received, name of perpetrator(s) and nature of complaint. Therefore, to retrieve this level of information would require each house file to be checked.
In 2011, the database was revamped; it now captures additional information such as, name of complainant, date resolved etc.
Since 2011, a total of 11 ASB complaints have been received from external agencies. These are as follows:-
5 x complaints received from Community Warden.
5 x complaints received from Grampian Police (Police Scotland).
1 x complaint received from another Council department (Lands & Parks).
3. There were a total of 1424 Anti-social complaints during 2006 to 2013.
4. 273 from Moray Council Tenants
1151 from owner occupiers
There were 7 record from the Police, social landlords, housing associations are not recorded (110 were recorded form Agencies which may include the social landlords & housing associations)
5. We have negotiated 215 Acceptable behaviour contracts from 2006 to 2013.
6. We have had no Unacceptable behaviour contracts from 2006 to 2013.
7. Between 2006-2013, the Moray Council has carried out 2 evictions of the grounds of ASB.