Bookings - Astroturf Pitches
These facilities are currently closed until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you back once we re-open.
Booking Procedures and Conditions
Bookings can be made in person, by telephone, email or in writing. Please click the relevant link below for contact details:
Bookings can be made by:
- Any adult group, i.e. age 17 and over.
- Youth groups or individuals aged 13-16 years old.
- Juveniles aged under 13 years old provided they have an adult responsible for the booking.
The booking offices are open during normal daily working hours and most evenings during the week.
At least 24 hours notice is required for a pitch booking.
Bookings may be made up to one year in advance. Application form for block booking of the facility must be submitted to the booking office no later than 24 hours prior to the first hire date.
Each pitch let will commence at the booked starting time and will finish five minutes prior to ending time to allow transition between lets. No extension of this time slot will be given for team’s late arrival or injuries to any players. Pitch must be vacated immediately on completion of the said time.
Please see separate price leaflet for details of the charges.Grass and Astro Sports Pitch Price List 2019-2020 (PDF)
Invoices can be rendered on a monthly basis or the fee can be paid directly to the Booking Office.
Terms and Conditions:
- Recommend moulded sole football boots or Astro moulded training shoes be worn. The wearing of metal studded football boots is strictly prohibited on the pitch. All playing footwear must be clean (mud free) before entering the pitch area.
- Strictly no chewing gum will be permitted on the pitches or surrounds.
- No food to be consumed on the pitches or surrounds.
- Teams found to be repeatedly littering the pitches will have their use of the facility reviewed.
Access to the facility and the flood lighting will be arranged by the duty staff. For teams that require changing accommodation this can be arranged through the booking office.
24 hours must be provided in the event of the cancellation of a booking, otherwise the full charge will be levied.
In the event that a booking is cancelled on the day of play by a referee, no charge will be made as long as the referee confirms his/her decision.
In the event that the opposition team does not arrive, the team making the booking shall be charged the full amount.
Vehicles must be parked in the designated areas at each facility. Under no circumstances must vehicles be parked on any grassed areas.
For any further information, comments, etc. please contact:
Sport & Leisure Office
Sport and Leisure Office