FOI Request - Social Care Systems
(1) Which IT system does Moray Council use to record social work involvement with children and families.
(2) Which IT system does Moray Council use to record social work involvement with adults’?
(3) How long has/have the system(s) been live?
(4) When does Moray Council's contract for both of these systems expire?
(5) What is Moray Council’s annual support and maintenance costs for these systems?
(6) How many social workers does Moray Council have in children’s services?
(7) How many social workers does Moray Council have in adults’ services?
(8) Who manages the relationship between Moray Council and your current social care system supplier?
(3) 16 years.
(4) There is a maintenance contract in place that is reviewed annually.
(5) This information is exempt under Section 33 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; Commercial interests (substantial prejudice).
(8) Craig Bernard, Information Systems Officer.