FOI Request - Private Parking
(1) How many privately owned parking facilities operate within the authority?
(2) How many parking spaces, excluding those for residential usage, are in private ownership as a percentage of the total number of parking spaces within the authority?
(3) Does your authority outsource the management of any of its parking facilities to a privately run body or arm’s length enterprise?
(4) What guidance or regulations do you issue to privately run parking facilities?
(5) Do you implement any restrictions on the location of these facilities?
(1) Moray Council do not hold records of privately owned car parking facilities. This information is therefore not held and is exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.