FOI Request - Continental Market
Under the freedom of information act I require the following information:
1) What defines a continental market?
2) Who organises them?
3) What fee is collected by the council?
4) Who pays this fee?
5) What can be sold?
6) Are any restrictions placed on what can be sold?
1) There is no legal definition of a 'continental market'.
2) Anyone can organise a market (continental or otherwise) providing they have a Market Operator licence issued by the Moray Council.
4) The applicant.
5) There are no restrictions on what can be sold.