FOI Request - 24 East Road Elgin
With reference to previous FOI Request 101000132893, the accident occurred on the pavement adjacent to 24 East Road and not East Road itself.
As such, we request documentation for a period of 12 months prior to 1 March 2013 being:
1. Records of inspection for the pavement adjacent to 24 East Road
2. Maintenance Records, including records of independent contractors working on the pavement adjacent to 24 East Road.
3. Statement of your Road Authorities Policy under the Code of Practice for Delivering Best Value in Highway Maintenance 2001 or alternatively records of the minutes of highway authority or local authority meetings where maintenance or repair policy has been discussed or decided.
4. Records of complaints about the state of the pavement adjacent to 24 East Road.
5. Records of other accidents which have occurred at the pavement adjacent to 24 East Road.
East Road, Elgin is the responsibility of Bear Scotland as it is a trunk Road.