FOI Request - eBook Provisions
(1) Do you offer an e-books download service and if so, how is this accessed?
(2) What number of ebooks can be downloaded by any one user and what length of time are those books available to them?
(3) Is there any charge for those who download ebooks?
(4) How many titles are available?
(5) What has the uptake of ebooks been since it was introduced to your libraries?
(6) Are there any non compatible devices?
The information you seek is available on the council's website at http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_82372.html with the exception of usage which has been 1350 items issued to 281 borrowers since October 2012."