FOI Request - Scots Gaelic Language
(1) I would like to know how much money has been spent on your council's promotion of the Scots Gaelic language in the last three years.
(2) Please include the per year cost of all printed/online materials, educational resources, staff, signage and any other relevant costs.
(3) Please can you also indicate how many actual or estimated Scots Gaelic speakers there are in your area.
(4) Finally, please can you apply the above question to any other native Scots language/dialect and specify what they are.
(3) This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Please find attached Moray Council's policy regarding the Scots Language.