FOI Request - Gas & Electric Providers
1. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Gas which may include the following:
Natural Gas Supply
Gas Heating / Boiler Maintenance
Installation of Gas Central Heating Systems
2. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity which may include the following:
Electricity Supply (Half Hourly)
Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly)
Corporate Electricity Supply
Contract Information- For each of the types of the contract that I am requesting please can you send me the following information. Please can you remember if there is more than one provider can you please split the contract information up for each individual provider?
1. Unique Contract Ref Key: Please can you provide me with a unique reference quote that relates to each contract.
2. Current Provider: If there is more than one provider please split the contract information individually.
3. Annual Average Spend: Please can you send me the average spends over the last three years. Approximate spend is also acceptable.
4. Contract Duration: Duration of the contract/agreement and can you please include any extension periods that could be executed
5. Contract Commence Date: The date the contract/agreement commenced
6. Contract Expiry Date: The date the contract/agreement expired
7. Contract Description: A brief description of the contract of what support/service in involved
8. Responsible Officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for this contract. Please can you send me the full names, actual job title, internal contact number and the officers direct email address.
If there is more than one supplier please split each profile of the above data types for each supplier. E.g. separate spend, expiry date, responsible officer.
1. Natural Gas Supply TOTAL Gas and Power Ltd
2. Electricity Supply (Half Hourly) Scottish Power - up until 31/03/13 EDF
Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly) SSE - up until 31/03/13 EDF
1. Information can be found on Scottish Procurement Register
2. Gas - TOTAL; Elect - EDF
3. Gas 09/10 - £853,000; 10/11 - £878,000; 11/12 - £634,000, Elect 09/10 - £1.5M; 10/11 - £1.6M; 11/12 - £1.5M
4. Normally 3 years
5. Gas 01/04/11; Elect 01/04/13
6. Gas 31/03/14; Elect 31/03/16
7. This information can be found on the Scottish Procurement Register
8. William Anderson, Energy Officer, ext 3628, firstname.lastname@example.org