FOI Request - Mobile Phones
I want to make a Freedom of Information request, could you please send me the following information with regards to the organisation’s Mobile Phones:
1. Existing Supplier(s) - If there is more than one supplier please split the contract up including the contract value, number of users, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
2. Total contract value- If there isn’t a total contract value please cans you provide me with the latest annual spend on mobile phone for each network provider.
3. Number of Users- Number of connections for each network provider.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also include contract extensions for each provider.
5. Call off Contract/Framework Agreement Start Date- please provide me with information on when the framework commenced and include the month and year and day if possible for each network provider.
6. Call off Contract/Framework Agreement Expiry Date- please provide me with information on when the framework expires and include the month and year and day if possible for each network provider.
7. Contract/Framework Agreement Review Date- please provide me with the month and year and day if possible of when the organisation plans to review it mobile phone contracts for each network provider.
8. The person within the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider.
9. If the has more than one supplier can you please split the contract into to so they show information for both supplier including, total contract value, users, duration, and the other dates.
10. Please can you provide me with the latest information- If the organisation’s is currently out to tender please can you also state the approx. date of award along with the information above.
1. Everything Everywhere and Vodafone through Government Procurement Service PSN Framework (Lot 6 Mobile Voice and Data Services)
2. £115,000 per annum
3. Everything Everywhere – 1225, Vodafone 33
4. 2 years
5. June 2012
6. July 2014
7. April 2014
8. ICT Infrastructure Manager
9. It is the same framework for both suppliers. The split is shown in response to question 3 above.
10. Not applicable.