FOI Request - 24 East Road
We act for an individual who sustained personal injury as a result of tripped on a hole in the pavement on 1 March 2013.
We request documentation for a period of 12 months prior to 1 March 2013 being :
1. Records of inspections for 24 East Road.
2. Maintenance Records, including records of independent contractors working in 24 East Road.
3. Statement of your Road Authorities Policy under the Code of Practice for Delivering Best Value in Highway Maintenance 2001 or alternatively records of the minutes of highway authority or local authority meetings where maintenance or repair policy has been discussed or decided.
4. Records of complaints about the state of 24 East Road.
5. Records of other accidents which have occurred in 24 East Road.
This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 202.
I can confirm that East Road, Elgin is maintained by BEAR Scotland, your request should be directed there.