FOI Request - Printers Copiers & Scanners
(1) The number of people currently employed across the organisation?
(2) Who supplies you printer/copier/scanners across organisation?
(3) What make and model of printers/copiers/scanners do you have and how many of each across the organisation?
(4) How many multifunctional devices, printers, copiers, scanners are there across the organization?
(5) When is the contract for this hardware due to end?
(6) What print management software’s do you use across the organisation?
(7) What scanning software’s do you use across the organisation?
(8) What PDF software’s do you use across the organisation?
(9) How much do you spend on PDF software’s across the organisation?
(10) What is the overall cost of the managed print service contract?
(11) What document management software’s/systems do you use across the organisation?
(12) What IT provider do you use within the organisation?
(13) What IT consultants do you use across the organisation?
(14) Also could you include the name, title, contact number, and email address for the people responsible for managing the print estate in the organisation?
(1) Joint Staffing Watch reported 5000 in December 2012 – figures for all councils available here.
(2) Printers and scanners would be sourced through the National IT Peripherals contract which is currently with Misco. MFDs are supplied by Xerox.
(3) The Council uses HP printers predominantly of which there are approximately 250. It should be noted that the Council active discourages the purchase of new printers and most output is directed through the MFDs. MFDs used are Xerox 180
(5) December 2014
(7) Xerox MFDs
(8) Primo PDF and Adobe
(9) Primo PDF is free of charge and on average the Council spend less than £500 per annum on Adobe software.
(10) Moray Council do not have a managed print service contract.
(11) Hummingbird & Sharepoint.
(12) If this refers solely to printing services, then there are no specific IT providers or IT consultants that we use in relation to this area.
(13) If this refers solely to printing services, then there are no specific IT providers or IT consultants that we use in relation to this area.
(14) Margaret Stewart, Printing Services Manager, 01343 563468, email@example.com