Domestic Abuse - Help and Support
Moray’s domestic abuse web pages are for anyone who wants to know more about domestic abuse; what it is, who is affected and how to get free and confidential advice.
Use the links on the left for more advice about:
- what to do if you are suffering from domestic abuse
- how to get help in an emergency
- how to find somewhere to live
- how to get the violent person out
- how to make your home secure
- check what to do if you have children
- get details of other organisations that can help
- see the definition of domestic abuse.