FOI Request - Enquiry : Town & Country Planning
We would be obliged if you can provide us with details of all orders made under the legislation listed below from 1st January 2008 to 7th February 2013.
• Town & Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 - s207
• Roads (Scotland) Act 1984 Sections 12 & 68
Wherever possible I would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• address descriptions of the subjects the orders are made over.
• relevant dates.
• plans of showing the extent of the orders
We do not require the personal data contained with these records. We would also prefer to receive this information in an electronic format, failing which in hard copy
The following Orders were made between 1 January, 2008 until 7 February, 2013:-
Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 S207
- The Moray Council (Stopping Up of Sections of Grampian Road, Elgin) Order 2010.
- The Moray Council (Stopping Up of Sections of Shaw Place, Elgin) Order 2012 – currently awaiting confirmation of the implementation of a Deed of Servitude between the developer and Scottish Gas Networks before Order can be officially implemented.
Roads (Scotland) Act 1984 Section 12 S68 (No Plan Available)
- The Moray Council (U106H Birkenbush Road) (Stopping Order) 2008.
- The Moray Council (Stopping-Up of Section of Station Street at its Crossing of the Back Burn Rothes) Order 2010.