FOI Request - Council Housing Repair Budget
With regard to the council housing repair budget:
1) How many council houses/properties does the council have;
2) For the last 5 years, how many tenancies incurred repair costs;
3) For the last 5 years what was the total repair costs for each year and what was the highest individual cost for each year;
As I understand it, if repair costs are incurred, photo evidence is taken.
4) For the last year, please provide the photographic evidence for the most expensive repair job where the photographic evidence is available, plus the associate cost incurred in the job;
5) For the last year, please provide the information/data relating to the breakdown of the repair work classification:
a) wear & tear;
b) fire damage;
c) vandalism, malicious damage, tenant negligence and all other classifications.
1) current stock is 5873.
2) 2007/08 4579
3) Total Repair Costs – (inclusive of voids)
Highest Repair Cost
Photographic evidence is only taken to confirm Void recharge items on individual properties.
4) No photographs were taken.