FOI Request - Technology Information
1. How many laptops were lost by council employees in 2011?
2. How many laptops were lost by council employees in 2012?
3. How many USB keys containing council-related data were lost in 2011?
4. How many USB keys containing council-related data were lost in 2012?
5. Are consumer file storage and sync tools such as (Dropbox and SugarSync) blacklisted in your organisation? i.e. Are these tools blocked from end users?
6. Does the council have a mobile working policy?
7. Can council workers use their own devices to access and work on government content? For example, mobile phones, laptops and tablets
8. Can the Council guarantee that all the councils’ sensitive data is encrypted on all laptops?
9. Does the council use enterprise collaboration software? SharePoint for example?
1. No incidents reported or recorded
2. No incidents reported or recorded
3. No incidents reported or recorded
4. No incidents reported or recorded
5. Yes this category is blocked by the Council’s web filtering software.
6. The Council has a flexible working policy which covers mobile working.
7. At the moment, personal devices are not permitted to access the Council network.
8. This is currently work in progress.
9. Yes the Council uses Microsoft SharePoint.