FOI Request - Bedroom Tax Enquiry
1. How many people within your local authority area will be affected by the change
in benefit being branded the 'bedroom tax'?
2. How many single-bedroom properties are available on the social rental market?
3. How many of those people affected have a) one extra bedroom or 2) two or
more extra bedrooms.
4. A breakdown of the people within the local authority area affected by these
benefit changes who fall into the following age categories:
a) 16 - 24 years old
b) 25 to 34 years old
c) 35 to 50 years old
d) 50 to 64 years old
e) 65 years and over
5. Under the new legislation, how many surplus bedrooms are there within the
local authority area?
If any of the above information is not available, please send the answers which
(2) Not Known
(3) a) 626 b) 146
(4) Not Known