Telehealthcare Involvement Group
The Telehealthcare Involvement Group
The Involvement Group acts as a forum for dialogue between Moray Health and Social Care Partnership and members of the community (service users/potential future service users) to -
- Promote understanding and increased knowledge amongst members of the public in terms of Telecare and Telehealth initiatives.
- Engage users and the public in discussion about how to develop Telehealthcare locally.
- Provide information and input in respect of using technology to support care and enable users to influence service planning and redesign.
- Provide a source of views and input into (technology related) consultation exercises or other relevant initiatives where the views of service users are required.
- Discuss any other telecare/telehealth matters as required
New members are very welcome. Please call 01343 567185 for more information or click on the link for the flyer.
Public Involvement Officer