Occupational Therapy - Answer to Question 6

I want to buy some equipment to help me cope with mobility or other difficulties. Where do I go?

Contact the Access Care Team on 01343 563999 who will be able to advise you on the best options for your personal circumstances.

You may find it helpful to visit the Moray Independent Living Centre (ILC) which is part of the Moray Council Community Care Occupational Therapy Service (OT). We provide a free impartial service offering information, assessment and advice on any aspect relating to disability or difficulties associated with getting older.  

Moray Independent Living Centre (ILC) is based within the Moray Resource Centre in Elgin and is staffed by Occupational Therapists, an OT Assistant and an Information Officer. The service is open to all members of the public, whether they have a disability or are having difficulty with everyday activities and wish to find ways of maintaining their independence. We also offer practical advice and information to carers and professionals on all aspects of disability and independent living. Within the ILC we have permanent displays of equipment set out across a bathroom, shower room, bedroom, kitchen and a stair lift to give people the opportunity to try out everything for themselves.

Please phone the ILC for an appointment on 01343 559461.  

Contact Us

Access Care Team

01343 563999


Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page