Occupational Therapy - Answer to Question 11

I need a wheelchair who do I contact?

If you require a wheelchair for short term use, please contact Shopmobility, 59 High Street, Elgin Tel: 01343 552528

If you require a wheelchair for long term use, an assessment will need to be carried out. You should consult your Community Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist. After an assessment they can refer you to the appropriate NHS wheelchair service.

Moray Council do not supply wheelchairs.

Contact Us

Access Care Team

01343 563999


Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page