Occupational Therapy - Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I charged for the occupational therapy service?
- Who can refer me to the occupational therapy service?
- How long does it take to respond to a referral for services from occupational therapy?
- Can advice be given about techniques to overcome problems associated with living with a disability?
- How long does delivery of equipment from occupational therapy take?
- I want to buy some equipment to help me cope with mobility or other difficulties. Where do I go?
- What do I do if the equipment from occupational therapy doesn't help me any more?
- What do I do if the equipment I have from occupational therapy is broken and needs to be repaired or replaced?
- How can I return my occupational therapy equipment now that I no longer need it?
- I have nowhere to keep my electric scooter. Can you help?
- I need a wheelchair. Who do I contact?
- I need a walking aid. Who do I contact?
- Where can I find out about borrowing a commode?
- Can Occupational Therapy provide a stairlift?
- How can I find out about the Independent Living Centre?
- Can Occupational Therapy provide ramps or rails for outside?
Access Care Team