Self Service Library PC Bookings
Netloan - Booking a Library PC in Advance.
Please note that this facility is temporarily unavailable
Use this link to access the Netloan diary page to make your booking.
To pre-book a PC in your local Library follow the instructions below.
Please note that this booking service is available:
Monday - Friday 08.30 - 20.30
Saturday - 10.00-16.30
- Click on book a PC
- Input your Membership Card No. and PIN
- This will open the diary page
- You can now see if a PC is free at the time/date you require
- Input your Membership Card No. the PC No. and the start and end time.
- Alternatively use the 'Find Free Slots' function from the Reservations menu.
- Make sure you select the Library and date you wish to book.
- Click on 'Search' and a list of PCs that are available will appear.
- Click on the one you wish to reserve and it will now appear in the diary view.
- Now click 'Create'
- You have made your booking.
- If you forget which PC you have booked you can use the 'Find Reservations' function from the 'Reservations' menu.
Moray Libraries Learning Centres