National Entitlement Card - How to replace a card

How to replace

If your card is lost, damaged, faulty or stolen, simply contact us giving your full name, date of birth, current address, and reason for replacement.

Contact us by telephoning 0300 123 4565 or emailing  If you are a Moray secondary school student you should request a replacement card through your school office.

Contact Us

Customer Services
Council Offices
High Street
IV30 1BX

0300 123 4565

Rate this Page