There is limited availability for Bulky Uplifts. Please call the Waste Line (0300 123 4565) to check availability and make a payment.
We offer a Bulky Waste Collection Service for domestic properties.. This service is provided at a cost of £28.80 per uplift for items which are in excess or too large for your wheeled bin.
Please note: Businesses should visit our commercial waste section for information on how to dispose of bulky goods
We can collect on request 5 items (plus a maximum of 2 black bags), from:
- all items of free standing furniture
- all Domestic electrical appliances
- carpets, rugs, vinyl, mattress/mattresses, beds/bedding etc
- general waste - non-recyclable, max 2 black bags
Read our Recycling Guide for a full list of items which can be collected - PDF Recycling Guide
We won't collect:
- any liquid in containers (eg cans of paint)
- materials from house improvements/renovations (eg asbestos, bathroom suites, cement blocks, central heating boiler or radiators, doors, fitted kitchens, fuel tanks, gas cylinders, glass, large planks of wood, plasterboard, skirting boards, storage heaters, window frames)
- garden materials (earth or turf, garden sheds or greenhouses, hedging, trees)
- car parts
- recyclable waste (paper, cans, plastic containers etc)
Material for a bulky waste collection should be sited at the normal point of collection, and should be available from 7.30am on the day of collection. The crew will not enter your premises for the goods.
Bulky Uplift Hotline
0300 123 4565