Request Copies of Certificates

You can request a copy of birth, death or marriage certificates from any registrar’s office in Scotland. This applies to all entries in registers since 1855.

Apply for a certificate View fees

Special certificates

Education (Scotland), Social Security Administration, Factories and Savings Bank certificates can also be requested.

Adopted Child Register (ACR) and Forces Register can be obtained from the National Records of Scotland.


Contact Us

Elgin Registration Office
240 High Street
IV30 1BA

01343 554600

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page