Tenants Insurance

We have a special insurance policy available to all council tenants in Moray, which can cover your belongings against things like theft, fire, flood and vandalism. Full details of the policy are available by downloading our home contents insurance leaflet and application form (PDF)

If you would like to take out this insurance, you should contact our Rents Admin Team, who can confirm the cost of insuring the belongings at your property. You can choose a sum from minimum £4,000 to maximum £40,000.

We strongly urge all tenants to take out household insurance, either through our special scheme, or by making your own arrangements.

Contact Us

Housing and Property


Rate this Page