FOI Request - Driving Test Information
1. The average number of days people in your area are currently waiting to book a driving test
2. The average age of people passing driving tests in your area
3. The average number of attempts someone makes before successfully booking a driving test in your area
4. The number of drivers currently waiting to book a driving test in your area
5. The average length (in days) between people in your area booking a driving test and taking it
6. What % of bookings for driving tests come from outside your council (as shown by registering with postcodes which don’t fall within your local authority area)
7. The number of driving tests cancelled in your area since the start of 2022?
8. How many driving test slots you have available in the remainder of 2023?
9. How many drivers have passed their theory test in your area since the start of 2022
10. How many drivers have passed their practical test in your area since the start of 2022
11. How many driving examiners currently work in your area
12. How many vacancies you are trying to fill for driving examiners
13. How many first time drivers have pass
14. The average number of driving tests people take to pass on average in your area (since the start of 2022)
Not held by the council. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
The requester is advised to contact DVLA/DVSA directly.