EIR Request - Prevention of Damage by Pest Act 1949
Prevention of Damage by Pest Act 1949:
For clarity, when replying to this FOI request can you please specify what you are replying to by using the bullet point questions below
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 16th June 2023
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 16th June 2023
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 16th June 2023
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council from 15th August 2022 to 16th June 2023 under the legislation listed above
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• Reference numbers.
• Addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
• Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN)
• Summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
• Relevant dates.
• Status of the action.
• Amounts owed to the council (when available).
Not held - no outstanding monies owed to the council. Information that is not held falls under Section 10(4)a of the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004 - Information not held.
All notices served by Moray Council Environmental Health Section are available on-line at:- http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file148939.pdf